November 2003, modified January 2005
The paper deals with gravity field time variation measurements on the Earth terrain level and above terrain level in horizontal plane.
Measurements made by 3 similar measurement sets in 15 localities in more than 4 years are the main data source. Static pendulum (pendulum with an absorber absorbing pendulum own swings) using 2D static optical contact-less sensor was used for gravity variation measurements.
The basic conclusions are:
• A component of gravity interaction different from Newton’s gravity exists on the Earth surface.
• Measured quantity includes great irregular component. Irregularity has pink noise (1/f) character.
• Measured quantity includes great regular component with 24.00 hour basic period.
• Absorption (shielding) effect caused by material between the gravity source and the measurement device was recognized. Gravity shielding effect value of concrete was estimated.
• Space dependency of measured quantity is significantly different from Newton’s gravity. Strong altitude dependency and dependency on surrounding material features was recognized.
• It was formulated hypothesis that force interaction of gravity field dynamic component can be proportional to time integral of interaction.
• The measured features of the gravity interaction component don’t correspond to Einstein’s idea of the dynamic gravity behaviour.
PACS numbers: 91.10.Pp, 04.80.-y
Appendix A - Measuring Device and
Measurement Method on line text (html
– 137kB +24 figures), PDF version (2.2MB)
Appendix B - Measured Results,
Reproducibility and Space Dependency
on line text (html – 306kB + 149 figures),
PDF version (3.1MB)
Appendix C - External Impacts
on line text (html – 264kB + 254 figures),
PDF version (3.1MB)
Measuring device source code
(gzip compressed tar archive - 247kB,
tar uncompressed archive – 470kB)
Selected measured data (zip – 766kB)
One day snapped image animation
(avi – 530kB)